TALKING BOOK LAUNCHING PROMO
50% OFF AT ALL BOOKS CATEGORY
2017 EPS-TOPIK & SKILL TEST REGISTRATION & EXAM DATE
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & INFORMATION
Registration for EPS-TOPIK
A. Registration Period (4 DAYS): 31 January (Tues) ~ 3 February (Fri)
- Period: January 31-1-2 – February 3 – Male Applicants
- February 3 – Male and Female Applicants may register
(However, Male Applicants are preferred due to the nature of work) Presently, POEA has 2,000 Female Jobseekers in the roster.
- Allowed registrants per day: 7,500 or a maximum of 30,000 for four (4) days
- Time: From 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
B. Method: Online (www.poea.gov.ph)
- Create an EPS-TOPIK Registration Account
- Check the email you provided
- Click the link to activate your account in your email
- Complete the registration form and then click “Submit”
- Your application is now for evaluation. Please check your email for the status of your registration.
- Login to your EPS-TOPIK Registration Account. If your registration has been approved, click “proceed to payment”.
- Type the required information in the payment form
- Wait for payment confirmation. Message, “You are now registered”
- Print your test permit on the scheduled date.
C. Required documents
- Passport (validity should not be earlier than January 2018)
- Clear copy of scanned passport
- Clear recent colored ID picture with dark blue background and name tag: (Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, Suffix in capital letters), size: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
1 st round of test(EPS-TOPIK)
○ Test duration(Questions) :
(PBT)70mins [Reading (25 questions) 40mins, Listening (25 questions) 30 mins]
(CBT) 50mins [Reading (20 questions) 25mins, Listening (20 questions) 25 mins]
○ Format of Test – Multiple choice questions, Listening will follow right after Reading section
○ Point distribution : 100 points (2 pts per a question)
○ The passers for the EPS-TOPIK:
The number of passers in each industry will be within 200 percent of the expected number of final passers. (One should get at least 40 points)
* The number of 1st round passers can be adjusted according to the number of expected number of point system based test passers.
2 nd round of test(Skills test+Competency test)
1. Skills test ○ Industries which require Skills Test : Manufacture
○ Three parts (① Physical strength, ② Interview, ③ Basic skills) constitute the test.
○ Points distribution Industry Total Skills test Physical strength Interview Basic skills Manufacture 100 30 30 40 2. Competency test
○ Target (EPS-TOPIK passer): The test will be eligible for first round passers who have work experiences in the chosen industry, national certificates corresponding to the chosen industry, and training course completions related to the chosen industry
○ One can find the formats needed for Competency test on the webpage of the sending agency or the registration desk. Please fill in the formats and submit the documents to verify relevant job experience, certificate of course completion and national certificates.
* If one has never got any training, certificates, job experiences, the candidate should not submit any document because the candidate isnotrequired to take Competency test.
Due date: Until the last day of application period of the 2nd round test.
3. Verification Process of the Documents Submitted for the Competency Test
○ When a candidate submits the counterfeited documents, the test result of the candidate will be invalidated and the candidate will be eliminated in the list. Also the candidates will be forbidden to apply any EPS related tests in the following two years and will be accused.
Please click the link above for full details and information
We are looking for Sales Marketing Agent & Korean-English Translator with the following characteristics;
- Good Communication skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
For more information you can contact us thru (02) 659-4416 / 0917-493-2423 or send your RESUME at email@example.com attention to Ms. Dhea Echave
Passers List of EPS-TOPIK The 13th EPS-TOPIK in Philippines via CBT
Passers List of EPS-TOPIK Passing the EPS-TOPIK only gives the applicant a qualification for EPS job application and does not guarantee employment in Korea. The 13th EPS-TOPIK in Philippines via CBT_1
Announcement of Skills Test under the EPS The 4th Skills Test in the Philippines under EPS is to be conducted for those who have passed the EPS-TOPIK. Passer of EPS-TOPIK who wishes to take the Skills Test shall apply for the test as follows. 21 June 2016 Supervised by the Ministry of Employment and Labor of Republic of Korea Administrated by HRD Korea Cooperated by Department Of Labor and Employment of the Philippines (DOLE) and Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) All applicants who passed the 13th EPS-TOPIK (via PBT and CBT) are highly invited to participate (except those who have their EPIs and Contracts signed) in the 4 th Skills Test! Ang lahat ng mga aplikante na nakapasa sa 13th EPSTOPIK (via PBT at CBT) ay lubos naming inaanyayahang sumali (maliban lamang sa mga mayroon ng EPI at mga pumirma na ng Kontrata) sa 4th Skills Test!
13th EPS Test of Proficiency in Korean (EPS-TOPIK)
Additional Online Registration Day and EPS-TOPIK by CBT Method
Qualifications for EPS-TOPIK Registration
Male or Female
Must not be already registered for 13th EPS Test of Proficiency in Korean (EPSTOPIK)
Must be in good health condition
Must be cleared from Tuberculosis before deployment to Korea
Must have valid passport on the day of EPS-TOPIK registration
Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between March1, 1978 and March1, 1998)
Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
Date: March 31 (Thursday), 2016 from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Registration Method: On-line (www.poea.gov.ph)
Please click link below for exact details
PLEASE CLICK LINK TO PROCEED FOR 13TH EPS TOPIK ONLINE REGISTRATION PAYMENT AND TEST PERMIT PRINTING (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO REGISTERED WITH REFERENCE & E-REGISTRATION NUMBER)
SA LAHAT NG STUDENT NG Asphodel Corp
*CLICK PAY ON THE GIVEN LINK ABOVE
*CLICK NATIONAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
*CLICK POEA EPS TEST OF PROFICIENCY IN KOREAN TOPIK
*TRANSACTION TYPE POEA EPS TOPIK FEE
*FILL UP TRANSACTION FORM (AMOUNT”1,144.00″, POEA EPS TOPIK FEE, YOUR FULL NAME, REFERENCE & E-REGISTRATION NUMBER GIVEN AT STEP 1)
*TYPE ACCOUNT NUMBER,JAI & PIN
*SELECT IF YOU ARE USING LANDBANK ATM ACCOUNT OR BANCNET & CLICK CERTIFY
*MAKE SURE TO PRINT & SAVE AS SA USB ANG PAYMENT CONFIRMATION(KATUNAYAN NA NASETTLE NA ANG PAYMENT)
THEN PROCEED SA PRINTING NG TEST PERMIT
TEST PERMIT PRINTING
Announcement of the 13th EPS-TOPIK
KINDLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE EXACT DETAILS OF REGISTRATION DATE,TEST SCHEDULE,P ANNOUNCEMENT OF TEST RESULT AND OTHER DETAILS RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT PERMIT SYSTEM-TEST OF PROFICIENCY IN KOREAN
13TH EPS TOPIK APPLICATION FORM
KINDLY CLICK LINK BELOW AND FILL UP APPLICATION FORM FOR 13TH EPS TOPIK REGISTRATION